Biofourmis brings the right care to every person, no matter where they are. The company’s AI-driven solution collects and analyzes patient data in real time and identifies shifts that require proactive interventions. This vital innovation provides people everywhere with connected access to hospital-level services, virtual provider networks for remote care, and life-changing clinical trials—all without leaving their homes. Trusted by leading health systems, payers, biopharma companies and patients alike, Biofourmis’ connected platform improves patient outcomes, prevents hospital readmissions, accelerates drug development, and closes critical gaps in care—ultimately making science smarter, healthcare simpler, and patients healthier. Biofourmis is a global technology company enabling care delivery, with headquarters in Boston and key offices in Singapore and India.
Strategic Partnership Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Strategic Partnership Manager to join our dynamic Biofourmis clinical services management team. The successful candidate will play a key role in identifying, developing, and managing strategic clinical services partnerships to serve both internal and customer in-home clinical programs. The Strategic Partnership Manager will be responsible for vetting potential partners, fostering relationships, aligning program needs with partner capabilities, negotiating agreements, and ensuring the successful execution of partnerships to develop and improve a complete portfolio of clinical services.
- Identify and evaluate potential strategic partners that align with the company's as well as customer’s needs, goals, and objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to inform partnership strategies.
- Understand the business and performance needs of clinical programs to ensure the service portfolio delivers the required patient care.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective communication and coordination with partners.
- Lead negotiations to secure favorable terms and conditions for partnership agreements.
- Draft, review, and finalize contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Draft, socialize, and publish detailed business models to help ensure program success.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of partnership initiatives, working closely with internal teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Monitor key performance indicators and milestones to track the success of partnerships.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product development, and finance, to align partnership activities with overall business objectives.
- Communicate effectively with partners to ensure mutual understanding of goals, expectations, and timelines.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities for strategic partnerships.
- Stay knowledgeable about industry standards, emerging trends, and competitor landscape to drive informed decision making.
- Identify potential risks and challenges associated with partnerships and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Proactively address issues and challenges to ensure the success and sustainability of partnerships.
- Create and implement strategic partner quality programs to routinely monitor, assess, and address the performance of service partners.
- Create and manage corrective action plans required to bring partner performance into expected standards.
- Communicate directly with customers on such program implementation and actions.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic partnership management, business development or a related role, specifically in healthcare or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or a related field; MBA and clinical experience are a plus.
- Proven experience in the healthcare industry.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze market trends and translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Project management experience with a track record of successful implementation.
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving business objectives.