Software Development Engineer - SingleView
Hi, I'm Sushma Nayak, your Recruiter. At CSG, we choose to see beyond a resume paper. We put your story, perspective, background, and what you have to offer first. While the traditional approach works for some, many miss out on fantastic talent like yourself, and we refuse to make that mistake. Instead, we believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary.
Channel the power of YOU as the next Full-Time Software Development Engineer - SingleView at CSG.
Who will love this job
- A hybrid – you excel when you can choose your work style - remote, in-office, or a combination of both
- A grower – you learn new skills and expose yourself to experiences that you can apply quickly to enhance results
- A thinker – you take advantage of resources and implement ideas in new ways to find solutions
- A collaborator – you love to work on projects that have functional workflows
- An empath – you know how to connect and communicate with different audiences worldwide
What you'll do
- You will report to Software Development Manager to contribute to ROTA team to support multiple customer on 24x7 for major and important issues including providing technical guidelines to the junior team members.
- Support Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management.
- Support to system integration testing, user acceptance testing and provide resolution to problems encountered.
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting fewer requirements. Channel the power of YOU and apply to discover if we're a match.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- You'll need to have 2 or more years of experience with SingleView, Telecom Billing and Charging.
- Experience of SingleView Configuration layer /EPM.
- Knowledge of one or more relevant programming language, typically C, C++, Perl, Java, SQL, and XML
- Knowledge of Multi-tiered, relational database architectures with UNIX, Oracle and Windows as the primary operating environments.
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Paid Vacation, Volunteer, Compassionate, and Holiday Time Off
- Insurance coverage for the family including in-laws, group personal accident and term life insurance policy
- Employee Insurance Top-Up
- Tele consultation
- Meal allowance
- Emotional and Mental Well-being Support
- Parental Leave
- Education Assistance
- Internet reimbursement
For over 40 years, we've serviced the world's most recognizable brands with future-ready solutions in customer engagement, revenue management, and payments that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary. As a trusted technology provider in telecommunications, retail, financial services, and healthcare, our solutions impact over 900 customers in over 120 countries. Over 5,000 customer-obsessed CSGers in more than 20 countries made it possible and helped reach our $1 billion in revenue milestone.
Our Way of Life
Our people power a culture of integrity, innovation, and impact. In return, we power our people with the choice to work from home, in-office, or a hybrid work combination that integrates well with their lifestyle. You'll find CSGers exercising this choice at most of our locations worldwide.
We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse, supportive, and inclusive work environment where individuality is valued, and our people can flourish. We believe our workforce should reflect the world we live in and that we are stronger because of our differences. By embracing different backgrounds, attributes, experiences, and perspectives, we will help our employees, customers, and communities excel while, together, we work toward making social equality a reality.
We are committed to making a bigger community impact by creating new opportunities and access for underrepresented communities, protecting the environment, and developing technology solutions that foster digital inclusivity. That's just who we are. If not us, then who?
Follow us! LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter