Hi, I'm Cassie Alexander, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you're more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you'll do
- You will report to a Principal Architect to provide technical leadership and accountability for designing and implementing Xponent, our real-time journey mapping visualization interface, real-time decision engine framework and real-time journey metrics and analytics product
- Work with several programming and product groups to ensure that required features and modifications are included in the appropriate releases to support cross-product features
- Design, develop, and support software modules to work together to produce desired product
- Ensure completed modules provide all functionality described by application experts and meet performance guidelines
- Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to other members and groups within the department to avoid duplication of efforts in solving the same application problem within different products
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies to keep Xponent up to date in the market
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we're the perfect fit.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English in a business environment
- 7+ years of software development expereince
- Cloud architecture experience: AWS or Azure
- Experience building scalable high throughput mpp systems and architecture
- Experience with data processing– real-time, batch, data structures/modeling
- Expereince in multiple programming languages like Python, Node.js, SQL
Who will love this job
- A trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what's possible to improve for yourself and others
- A leader – you excel leading your own projects and produce impactful outcomes while dedicating time to mentor those around you to help them grow
- A strategist – you're curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Flexible Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
View More Benefits
- If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability throughout any aspect of the application process, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com. CSG provides accommodations for persons with disabilities in employment, including during the hiring process and any interview and/or testing processes.
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world's most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today's digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We're high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.$118,722.68-$189,957.00
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
Location(s):United States Remote