Senior Treasury Analyst
Hi, I'm Cassie Alexander, your Recruiter and guide to joining CSG. At CSG, you're more than your resume. We want your diverse perspective and unique background to help us enrich the work we do together. We believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU and begin the journey to becoming a CSGer.
What you'll do
- You will report to the VP, Head of Treasury, Investor Relations and ESG Reporting to help analyze complex financial data, monitor market trends, and make recommendations to optimize our financial resources
- Prepare financial reports, presentations, and forecasts for senior management, detailing our liquidity position, investment performance, and financial risks
- Oversee complex cash management activities, including optimizing cash flow, managing working capital, and minimizing idle cash
- Analyze complex financial data, market trends, and economic indicators to predict future financial performance and make informed decisions
- Develop and implement strategic plans in collaboration with leaders to improve our financial position and mitigate financial risks
- Develop financial models to support strategic planning, budgeting, and decision-making processes
- Identify financial risks and developing strategies to mitigate them
- Manage our investment portfolio, evaluating investment opportunities, and assessing risks associated with investment instruments
- Develop and implement treasury procedures to ensure compliance
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria. Remember, you are not solely your resume. Give your transferable skills the chance to tell the full story. Channel the power of YOU and apply to explore the possibility we're the perfect fit.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in English in a business environment
- 3+ Years of global treasury experience
- Experience in Oracle ERP; and, a Treasury Management system
- Direct expereince with cash management functions, large bank accounts and global banks
Who will love this job
- A trusted team player – you know how to connect and communicate with your audience(s) around the world and create safe environments to voice diverse opinions, foster diversity and belonging and above all treat people with respect
- A growth driver – you have a mindset that anticipates and adapts to changing needs and can bring partners together to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A game changer – you dream big and push the limits of what's possible to improve for yourself and others
- An analyzer – you enjoy making sense of data, finding resolutions to make meaningful recommendations
- A strategist – you're curious and find inventive ways to implement ideas that lead to business simplification outcomes and solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Flexible Paid Vacation, 2 days of Volunteer Time Off per Year, and Holiday Time Off
- Immediately vested 5.5% 401(k) match
- And so much more!
View More Benefits
- If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability throughout any aspect of the application process, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at email@example.com. CSG provides accommodations for persons with disabilities in employment, including during the hiring process and any interview and/or testing processes.
CSG empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, our technologies and people have helped some of the world's most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today's digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are good people who are committed to doing good work. We're high on respect and low on ego, making us an easy company to do business with and a best place to work. We cultivate a culture based on integrity, innovation and impact across all our locations, so our people show up as the most authentic version of themselves and can work together to build a more future-ready world. Learn more
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.$77,404.30-$123,847.78
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
Location(s):United States Remote