Senior Full Stack Developer
TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
Our Analytics Engineering team is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help build the toolkits that allow us to deliver data & analytics products to our customers and drive our growth. As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team of developers and analysts who are logical, innovative and think out of the box. Our engineers have full-stack responsibilities from design, development, automated testing, and deployment. The role is based in India with the following set of expectations and responsibilities:
- Experience in Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment of large-scale analytics product and platforms
- This is Full-stack development position. Including data modeling/database, middleware, frontend UI, web-services, and deployment.
- Collaborate with architects, DevOps, MLOps to deliver integrated solution.
- Hands-on experience delivering cloud-based applications (on GCP or/and AWS)
- Hands on experience on installation, DevOps, builds, documentation, quality assurance, performance, and GCP/AWS security.
- This role requires excellent coding skills since you will be responsible for developing powerful platforms built on a Java and VueJS / Angular
We’d Love to See:
- Prior Experience in Java Technologies, RESTAPIs and Spring Boot Framework.
- Experience in DevOps and GitOps models with infra-as-code, config-as-code, policy-as-code using Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience in Customer Data Platforms (CDP) associated Services and techs will be Plus.
- Familiarity with one or more data-oriented workflow orchestration frameworks (KubeFlow, Airflow, Argo, etc.)
- Experience participating and leading the scrum process in agile teams with documentation of product and platform releases, epics and user stories.
Impact You'll Make:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other engineering discipline
- Experience with a major cloud provider (AWS and/or GCP).
- Experience building custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs.
- Strong understanding of Analytics Toolkits, benchmarking, and continuous integration.
- Open to learn and explore new toolsets and technology and innovative solutions.
TransUnion Job TitleEngineer I, Software Development