Sales Development Representative - Financial Services
TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Personal Information We Collect
Your Privacy Choices
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Identify and cultivate new business prospects from multiple sources (e.g., prospect lists, individual research, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in generating sales leads/cold calling
- Communicate, present, and influence all levels of customer organization
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree preferred
- This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management.
Impact You'll Make:
- Proactively engage new potential customers via telephone and email
- Accountable for identifying contacts at prospect accounts and conduct initial qualification of opportunity at a high-level
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales team for targeting, coordination, and execution
- Responsible for validating and qualifying inbound leads from marketing and web activity
- Educate customers on TransUnion solutions portfolio for a specific line of business
- Identify key buying influencers within prospects
- Nurture lead and hand off to appropriate TransUnion sales resource (Industry Executive)
- Solicit appointments with key contacts within assigned accounts
- Generate opportunity plan for active targets including: customer needs, value proposition, and account background
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Sales Development Rep, Account Dev - Direct Sales