Property Portfolio Manager I
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
The Property Portfolio Manager I is responsible for a portfolio of owned and leased properties in support of business requirements and corporate goals and objectives. They develop, lead and administer plans, including financial, within theportfolioinsupport of occupancy and operational strategies. The Property Portfolio Manager collaborates with, contributes to and supports strategies and initiatives that may be led my others. In conjunction with other divisional service deliverypartners,theyare responsible for the comprehensive occupancy experience of property and portfolio occupants. They are responsible for effective operational service continuity within their portfolio by applying preferred operational service standards,effectiveassetpreservation planning and work effort execution, and leading resources both internal and external on effective real estate service delivery solutions.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures thatactions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the development and management of operating budgets, including forecasting and variance reporting for an assigned group of properties
- Accountable for the development, execution and management of comprehensive asset management plans that are aligned with market real estate strategies for designated assigned properties
- Accountable for the planning and implementation of asset preservation projects for an assigned group of properties
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with area leadership, serving as liaison for our partners and lines of business
- Delivers property management services in accordance with defined standards and processes, including the application of policies and programs within assigned group of properties
- Inspects properties on a regular basis, identifying deficiencies in services provided, understanding customer needs, and necessary property improvements in order to maintain the assets
- Supports and engages in special initiatives
- Proactively manages service delivery providers to achieve operational excellence
- Manages lease agreements, internal and external
- Managers and participates as appropriate in disaster preparedness, triage and recovery efforts
- Provides superior service with utmost professionalism
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Two years of property management experience requested, including successful management of vendors, basic understanding of lease/real estate terms and building operations
- Property portfolio management for owned and leased across geographically dispersed portfolio consisting of diverse property types.
- Capable of developing, executing and managing operating budgets and capital plans
- Possess a fundamental business acumen
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team across multiple internal and external functions (HR, IT, Finance, partners and external vendors).
- Strong project management skills, well organized and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong positive relationships
- Excellent analytical, negotiating, problem solving and influencing skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access Database.
- Normal office environment.
- Extended viewing of computer screens.
- Moderate car travel primarily with portfolio.
PPM 1: The Property Portfolio Manager 1 is expected to be competent in all duties and responsibilities with the aptitude for advancement.Property Portfolio Manager ITotal Base Pay Range 58,400.00 - 111,100.00 USD AnnualLOCATION -- Virtual, Illinois 00000
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.