Program Manager, Risk Adjustment
Company:AHI agilon health, inc.
Job Posting Location:Remote - NC
Job Title: Program Manager, Risk Adjustment
***This is a Hybrid position. Must be within 1 hour of the Greensboro, NC area.***
The Program Manager would partner with the Risk Adjustment Manager in the development and operations of risk adjustment programs in the market and be provider practice facing. The ideal candidate has some coding/HCC or value-based care knowledge and experience, is comfortable with Microsoft Excel functions and pivot tables, can create PowerPoint presentations, has worked in a provider office setting and has experience in program management.
Essential Job Functions:
• Engages with Providers and their office staff on risk adjustment. This includes creating and sharing actionable data with them and driving performance
• Engagement can be a combination of remote support (email and telephonic) and traveling to the practices to engage in person. With some practices there may be the need to embed the Program Manager to best support the practice and this will be Manager discretion
• Is the subject matter expert for risk adjustment topics and fields questions from the providers and their office staff related to risk adjustment
• Partners with practices with any identified tasks related to risk adjustment i.e., scheduling, researching, auditing and visit preparation
• Manages data needs and workflows, working with enterprise and local data teams as needed.
• Creates data and reports to help illustrate and track current provider performance and opportunity
• Manages the onboarding of any new providers or practices that join the market.
• Partners with Risk Adjustment Manager and Director on projects as needed.
• All other duties as assigned
Other Job Functions:
• Understand, adhere to, and implement the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Provide excellent customer services skills, including consistently displaying awareness and sensitivity to the needs of internal and/or external clients. Proactively ensuring that these needs are met or exceeded.
• Take personal responsibility for personal growth including acquiring new skills, knowledge, and information.
• Engage in excellent communication which includes listening attentively and speaking professionally.
• Set and complete challenging goals.
• Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
1. Minimum Experience
• 3+ years of experience within healthcare and/or managed care operations
• Preferred experience with managed care products, healthcare operations, delivery systems, process improvement or organizational effectiveness
• Associates, Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience required.
Location: Remote - NC
Pay Range: $68,200.00 - $83,400.00
Salary range shown is a guideline. Individual compensation packages can vary based on factors unique to each candidate, such as skill set, experience, and qualifications.