Program Manager - Remote
Country:United States of America
Location:MA101: Andover MA 350 Lowell St Essex 350 Lowell Street Essex, Andover, MA, 01810 USA
Position Role Type:Remote
RTX is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to join their Product Support team.
This position will provide day-to-day support to a variety of internal and external programs within the Product Support portfolio of programs, including international programs within Global Patriot.
This position is also responsible for direct engagement with the program team and functional partners in pursuit of day-to-day program execution; advocating program management (PM) plans, processes, and business objectives; and the implementation of PM best practices.
This is a remote role.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Review, prepare and report Estimate at Complete (EAC) and Latest Revised Estimates (LRE)
- Review, prepare and report monthly and quarterly Program Management Reviews (PMRs)
- Lead a team of direct and or matrixed employees supporting program
- Identify and report Program risks and opportunities
- Identify and report Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Long Range Plan (LRP) and associated Sales, risk and opportunity (SRO) against AOP/LRP
- Lead programs through Gate 3 - Gate 11
- Successfully execute contracted programs
- Coordinate across other programs to cultivate alternative solutions and opportunities
- Support Program Manager of an International Program in MENA, EUCOM, or INDOPACOM regions
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience
- PMP or Raytheon Program Manager 5 Certification or higher or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years' experience Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Three of more years of hands-on program experience independently leading multi-disciplined teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of program management processes for execution of complex programs and proposals.
- Earned Value Certification and experience with discrete, LOE, and agile scope.
- Experience with master schedules, cost control systems, work breakdown structures, and development of other contract deliverables (CDRLs)
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government issued security clearance is required. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience in capturing new business / growth opportunities.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions for programs and/or technical requirements for growth opportunity.
- Solid interpersonal and customer relationship skills and demonstrated experience in building relationships.
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-25%
- Secret Clearance
- Able to navigate competing priorities and be flexible to constant change.
- Self-motivator who takes ownership and drives resolution of problems in a safe and practical manner
- Visionary with ability to think broadly and conceptually.
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite of programs, in particular Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
Requires expert or mastery level knowledge of work area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have deep knowledge of project management. Advanced knowledge of related disciplines within work area and
ability to identify links and potential impact on projects, programs
or systems.Typically requires:
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years
prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree
in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited
by local laws/regulations.The salary range for this role is 112,000 USD - 236,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms