Product Specialist/Overlay Sales Acct Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Account Executive will work with Adobe's enterprise clients across the Financial Services Industry, understanding their business goals and recommending how Real-Time Customer Data Platform and Customer Journey Management (CJM) solutions ensure an excellent customer experience.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for exceeding sales targets through the sale of Adobe's Real-Time Customer Data Platform and Customer Journey Management solutions to enterprise accounts nationally.
As an Account Executive, you will drive net new revenue within an assigned account base. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on being on the front lines, prospecting, consultative selling, and winning!
The perfect candidate will achieve success through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with the customer. If you are passionate about what you do, have an entrepreneurial flair and are excited by leading-edge customer journey technologies, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and execute an account plan that serves as a success roadmap to exceed the quota.
- Work with existing customers and perform outbound prospecting activities to generate new business within an existing Adobe customer base.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota objectives.
- Collaborate and work with various cross-functional groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Deal Desk) to successfully manage the entire sales cycle.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and business objectives and communicating how Adobe can solve them.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Adobe's Experience Cloud solutions.
- Develop account plans with key partners.
- Ability to understand client business objectives and tell the differentiated Adobe story of the solution.
- A minimum of 5+ years large enterprise-level outside software sales experience working with stakeholders across CMO and/or CIO organizations
- High-level understanding of: Adobe Real-Time CDP, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, and Marketo.
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape for Adobe’s solutions.
- Proven track record of success and a history of exceeding quota.
- Creative self-starter: ability to work independently.
- Strong skills in the following: communication, presentation, negotiation, organization, and attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA Preferred.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.