Senior Product Manager
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER / HYBRID, UK / £60000-£80000 PLUS BENEFITS
WEX Inc., with its HQ in Portland, Maine is seeking a top-notch, creative, forward-thinking individual to join our European fleet and mobility team. This individual will play a key role in developing and driving our European product roadmap with a keen eye toward helping our customers manage their vehicle and mobility expenses through transformational digital solutions with embedded payments. This role also offers the opportunity to participate in WEX’s vision to support our customers through their energy transition by building the next generation of solutions. This is a remote role focused on our European business.
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
WEX is an innovative payments and technology company leading the way in a rapidly changing environment. Our goal is to simplify the business of running a business for our customers and free them to spend more time, with less worry, on the things they love. We are on a journey to build a unified, world class user experience across our products and services and leverage customer driven innovation to power our growth and strategic initiatives.
As we lean into our mission to “simplify the business of running a business”, WEX is looking to simplify and reimagine experiences, starting from the customer perspective. We are looking for a Product Manager to drive the European product roadmap for fleet & mobility by leveraging the voice of the customer with an emphasis on creating simple, proactive and personalised experiences. In this role, you’ll learn the end-to-end customer experience and contribute to the overall product vision. You will also work across teams to improve and enhance our mobility offerings. You will do this through performing and developing the following competencies: Strategic Mindset, Customer Obsessed, Results Focused, Insights Driven, Trusted Partner, Relevant Expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver best in class UX and capabilities that delight customers and win in the fleet market
- Deeply understand the external market and customer needs to define product priorities
- Contribute to a strategic and prioritised product roadmap for our fleet & mobility customers
- Identify product opportunities with inputs from the customer, sales, marketing, support services, commercial partners and market research
- Conceive new products and features that differentiate our value proposition and solve real customer problems
- Test new product hypotheses rapidly with customers & partners using appropriate tools
- Document the market opportunity, customer needs, product requirements, customer experience and service wrap in a consistent and unambiguous format
- Develop the business case for concepts and quantify the ROI for new product development
- Manage and measure products end-to end by defining success metrics and analysing the product in-life
- Work in a cross-functional environment, primarily with design & technology, to create customer-driven, delightful and valuable experiences in an iterative fashion
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to define the value proposition and with operational teams in legal, finance, compliance & support to define the end-to-end CX
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise a roadmap that drives growth in customer acquisition & retention, and increases European revenues
- Be a trusted partner that can present effectively to key stakeholders and obtain their support
- Be an effective member of the European Product team by collaborating with colleagues to deliver on the team’s goals and objectives
- Engage with technical teams and expertly communicate our product strategy, represent specific customer needs, and partner with designers and engineers to drive the product delivery
- Define the GTM model for product launch and work across business units to ensure our products are ready to be discovered, sold, distributed, bought and supported
- Map the end-to-end customer journey and collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Service & Support to drive a best-in-class CX for European products
How you'll engage:
- Strategic Mindset: Seek to understand WEX’s corporate strategy, the competitive environment and market trends and how our products create value
- Customer Obsessed: Deeply understand our customers’ needs through customer empathy and prioritise work using qualified evidence
- Results Focused: Leverage data to understand how the product is performing and prioritise work
- Insights Driven: Use qualitative and quantitative insights to drive decisions, define experiments and prioritise roadmap
- Trusted Partner: Appreciate and comprehend different points of view and share information clearly and transparently with strong collaboration while knowing when to escalate
Experience you’ll bring:
- Previous experience of Product Management, delivering best-in-class software & applications
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree is a plus
- Delivered products in mobility, B2B, fleet management, telematics, card payments and/or EV
- Worked in an international environment delivering localised products across Europe
- Worked cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, service, sales and operations teams to prioritise and deliver products & features
- Track record of identifying customer problems, creating product vision, defining clear product roadmaps, writing detailed requirements and managing delivery issues
- Tested hypotheses with customers & stakeholders with various tools and methods to qualify & refine new ideas and concepts
- Proven ability to empathise with external & internal customers and to map the CX, including how the product UX interacts with customer workflows
- Commercial and financial acumen to develop product business cases that prioritise the roadmap
- Strong execution skills, with a focus on driving results and delivering products to an agreed plan by leading cross-functional teams through the full product life cycle
- Prepared a product launch and GTM plan by collaborating closely with marketing teams and stakeholders from legal, finance, operations, support and sales
- Strong written and verbal communication that inspire teams and influence key stakeholders
- Experience of delivering various products in parallel, at different stages of maturity & velocity
If you are looking for a new role and to join a forward thinking growing company then please APPLY today!