Field Account Manager, Business Services (Remote)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
About the team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? Our Mid-Atlantic National sales team is dedicated to partnering with organizations to address and solve complex risk problems. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we pride ourselves in providing solutions that directly impact our customers' ability to mitigate and manage risk.
About the job:
The Field Account Manager role will ensure and grow additional revenue opportunities and protect revenue base via a total solution strategic approach within the Mid-Atlantic region.
You'll Be Responsible For:
Managing territory projections and plans, and developing/implementing sales activities that assess revenue potential, and target revenue opportunities. This encompasses driving revenue generating activities throughout the household account including subsidiaries.
Managing customer roadmap retention plans/actions to ensure protection of base revenue.
Creating and implementing effective account/territory plans that include; developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within assigned accounts. Support the efforts of the National Account Manager including on-site visits, demonstrations and customer educational activities.
- Securing meeting appointments, gathering information on customer needs, position and demonstrate LexisNexis Risk Solutions product as solutions to customer's business issues, managing customer objections, negotiating pricing and contracts and close the sale.
- Developing gap analysis techniques to determine incremental opportunities within existing accounts. Contacting and meeting with account decision makers to determine the business needs to penetrate new business opportunities.
Developing planning regimen to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats.
Working closely in a team environment with sales support and technical implementation employees to satisfy customer needs.
- 5+ years proven sales experience, with relevant industry or product experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills.
- Understanding of the corporate and/or professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LexisNexis Risk products and services and how they apply to the customer’s needs.
- Outstanding networking capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other departments.
- Comfortable with up to 30% travel requirements.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, having diverse employees with different perspectives is key to creating innovative new products for our global customers. We have 30 diversity employee networks globally and prioritize inclusive leadership and equitable processes as part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves. We would actively welcome applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .