Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist LMHC LCSW LMFT LCSW-R
Our therapists are committed to delivering best-in-class care to all individuals by focusing on high-quality clinical outcomes – and finding new ways to use data to help people get better.
We are looking to add a full-time therapist to our team and would love to see if you’re a good fit. We are unlike traditional private practices and offer flexible scheduling, a warm and supportive team environment, and opportunities for growth.
• Provide exceptional, evidence-based therapy services to a diverse clientele
• Conduct thorough assessments and create personalized treatment plans
• Deliver therapy sessions using various modalities, including individual, couples, and family therapy
• Collaborate with clients to set goals and monitor progress throughout treatment
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical documentation following regulatory guidelines
• Utilize a user-friendly platform for efficient client scheduling and session notes management
• Master's degree or higher in counseling, psychology, social work, or a related field
• Must be fully licensed by the State Board to provide therapy independently and without supervision (e.g., LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, LCSW-R, or PsyD)
•salary range: $80,000 to $100,000 annually
•Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom to set your own working hours and maintain a healthy work-life balance
•Clinical Autonomy: Values your clinical expertise and empowers you to make informed decisions about treatment approaches
•Supportive Community: Access a network of like-minded therapists, dedicated support from our platform, and ongoing opportunities for collaboration and growth
•Free and stress-free credentialing with major insurers: We have streamlined the credentialing process and handle all the hard stuff for you so that you can expand your practice by accepting insurance from major payors in your state in weeks, not months
•Thoughtful client matching and dedicated coaches to grow your practice: We help you get paired with individuals who are ideal clinical matches so that you can control and personalize your caseload, and a dedicated coach to help you help your clients-no, no matter what your specialty, from pediatric mental health to trauma, anxiety or addiction, we help you help others
•Professional Development: Committed to helping therapists grow professionally, offering ongoing training and resources to enhance skills
•Absolutely no fees or membership charges: We don’t charge you to deliver care, and all of the features, access, tools, and resources you get come free of charge
If you're a fully licensed mental health therapist looking for an opportunity to help others while maintaining a healthy work-life balance, apply with your resume today and start making a difference!
up to $1000 sign-on bonus**