(Cloud Solutions) IT Support Specialist (Colombia)
Are you interested in the world of cloud, networking, and security?
For over 10 years, our partners have helped their clients fill IT service gaps by offering a variety of solutions from data management and storage virtualization to cloud, security, and network optimization.
Join a team of passionate experts and create tailored solutions that handle day-to-day activities, and lifecycle management, while tackling innovative projects.
What you will do:
- Maintain the highest level of operational standards for cloud technologies while executing best practices in operations and ongoing maintenance;
- Resolve internal team's inquiries regarding technical tools (using Atlassian, Office 365, Okta, HubSpot, Slack, Salesforce)
- Assist with the documentation of all system processes and procedures to ensure standardization, and best security practices;
- Communicate with the client’s internal team;
- Work on team projects;
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Excellent English skills (at least C1 for both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of IT operations and basic methodologies;
- Experience working with Atlassian, Office 365, Okta, HubSpot, Slack, Salesforce;
- Ability to analyze and do research;
- Personal laptop or computer (at least 8Gb of RAM) and a stable internet connection (minimum 50 Mbps–download and 40 Mbps–upload).
Will be a great plus:
- Experience working with Google Cloud and Azure.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible schedule;
- Opportunity to work fully remotely;
- Inclusive international environment;
- Compensation in USD;
- Good bonuses for referring friends;
- Paid intensive training and probation;
- Work-life balance;
- Responsive management interested in your growth and long-lasting cooperation;
- Greenhouse conditions for self-development.
Who we are:
SupportYourApp is a Support-as-a-Service international company that provides BPO services for IT companies around the globe. We work with clients from 30+ countries and speak 50+ languages.
Since 2010, we’ve become an industry leader in premium outsourced customer support and turned global with 7 hubs around the world.
We treat our team like our clients, surrounding them with unlimited care, an individual approach, and a wholesome positive experience.
We welcome people with various backgrounds and experiences. Grab the chance to join us and send your CV in English, pointing out your outstanding skills!
Visit our website: www.supportyourapp.com
We are a multinational company with unbiased views. The assessment of candidates is not affected by such characteristics as race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
*Due to legal restrictions and client requirements, candidates from sanctioned countries are ineligible for this position.