Customer Success Account Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for Digital Sellers who would be responsible for a defined patch of Adobe’s SMB customers and the role is pivoted around upselling and cross-selling Adobe Cloud based Solutions. You would be responsible for the Digital Media portfolio of Adobe. The incumbent would be responsible for helping the customer adopt the solution with ease, optimizing their product experience and guiding them to internal support teams if need be.
What you’ll do as a CSAM
• Develop understanding of Adobe's Digital Media line of products and lead with value-led conversations with customers for these solutions.
• Create a value-based relationship with new & existing North American Adobe SMB customers.
• Drive Up-sell & Cross-sell by prioritizing accounts with highest propensity to buy by clearly defining ideal customer profile and contact them via phones & emails.
• Execute Marketing Qualified Leads with a defined SLA to maximize Revenue.
• Research customer contracts and purchasing history in Adobe's various customer management systems & external sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc. to figure out the expansion opportunity in an account
• Managing the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook.
• Collaborate with Solution Specialists to maximize footprint of growing Adobe Solution streams like Adobe Sign, Substance, Stock, Frame.io, etc.
• Engage as required, with the supporting functional teams to resolve issues raised by customers related to their Creative Cloud Subscriptions.
What you need to succeed
• SMB Segment exposure and proven ability to manage a large customer set
• 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role, with experience in selling SAAS solutions preferred
• Excellent communication Skills, both oral and written
• Flair for Technology and ability to lead a customer conversation with value-selling rather than product features pitch.
• Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner. Task oriented with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand.
• Strong organization, follow-through and documentation skills suitable for customer communication.
• International Sales Experience with exposure to NA markets preferably.
• Working hours will coincide with the US Time Zones
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.