Channel Account Manager
Who is Forcepoint?
Forcepoint simplifies security for global businesses and governments. Forcepoint’s all-in-one, truly cloud-native platform makes it easy to adopt Zero Trust and prevent the theft or loss of sensitive data and intellectual property no matter where people are working. 20+ years in business. 2.7k employees. 150 countries. 11k+ customers. 300+ patents. If our mission excites you, you’re in the right place; we want you to bring your own energy to help us create a safer world. All we’re missing is you!
Title: Channel Account Manager
Location: Western US
Forcepoint is hiring a Channel Account Manager (CAM) for our West region. This role is responsible for managing, educating, expanding, and enabling our strategic partners to achieve corporate sales objectives while driving our channel strategy to drive growth and channel sales expansion. You will work closely with the Sales VP’s, Regional Sales Directors/Managers to align our regional partner business with Forcepoint’s corporate objectives. The role reports to the Leader of North American Channel Sales.
- Lead and manage the relationship between strategic partners and Forcepoint
- Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners
- Create a regional account plan to be executed in region
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in the Forcepoint Channel Partner Program
- Create and execute a Partner SE enablement plan, drive attendance to Forcepoint Instructor Led Training and Boot Camp Sessions
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and Forcepoint sales representatives on the Mid-Market and Enterprise Teams
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Forcepoint products and technologies, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and shares this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of field marketing.
- Serves as main point of contact for Forcepoint resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years in selling Business to Business maintaining partner relationships.
- 4+ years of Partner selling in a high-tech software company (cyber-security preferred)
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products with emphasis on web infrastructure security
- Strong presentation, communication, and time management skills are mandatory.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to HumanResources@forcepoint.com
Forcepoint is a Federal Contractor. Certain positions with Forcepoint require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.