Director of Sales, Record Retrieval Services
Dane Street is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team in the new role of Director of
Sales, Record Retrieval Services (RRS). Dane Street offers an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and strong growth potential.
The Sales Director is in the center of our critical relationships with our clients, our technical team and our operations teams. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for generating revenue by identifying and developing new accounts, and growing existing national and local accounts in the Workers’ Compensation and Auto market segments. The RRS position requires strong knowledge and experience in the Record Retrieval Services market and knowledge of competitors, pricing, product features, system and reporting requirements. Individuals should possess the right balance of relationship-building skills and motivation to significantly impact Dane Street’s sales growth targets within the local market.
Dane Street’s success relies on individual and team contributions every day. We care for our customers, each other and Dane Street. It is the responsibility for all of us to maintain a positive working environment that promotes client satisfaction and results.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, understanding account requirements and building personal relationships with adjusters, team leads and supervisors.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results and identifying needs to be filled.
- Increase referral volume and revenue by building rapport with potential accounts, explaining product and service capabilities and overcoming objections.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing and documenting related sales and account activities and results.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in industry opportunities such as conferences and seminars.
- Other duties & special projects, as assigned and based on business needs.
Special Skills and Attributes:
- Business Development mindset
- Presentation Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Excellent Communication Skills (both internal and external)
- Closing Skills
- Motivation For Sales
- Sales Planning
- Prospecting Skills
- Strong Follow-Up
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals
4-year College degree (BA/BS)
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Business experience working for a national record retrieval services company is strongly preferred
Auto OR Workers Compensation Claims experience (Required).
IME or Managed care sales experience is a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Any lifting, bending, traveling, etc. required to do the job duties listed above. Long periods of sitting and computer work.
WORK FROM HOME TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Supply and support their own internet services.
Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement of all work from home position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.