Senior Sales Manager, New Stream Media
Merkle is a global performance marketing agency with a 32-year track record of helping the best brands in the world create personalized experiences at every stage of the customer life cycle. Some of their esteemed brand relationships include Citibank, EmblemHealth, Dell, AARP, AT&T, Target, L'Oréal, Universal Orlando Resorts and the American Cancer Society.
WE WELCOME REMOTE U.S. BASED CANDIDATES
As a New Stream Media Senior Sales Manager, your role is to develop strategic partnerships and deepen relationships with a designated book of CPG brands showcasing the Retail Media Network capabilities to meet the needs of the brand working closely with key influencers. You will grow existing and new partnerships within Brand, Shopper and Agency budgets, presenting solutions across multiple revenue channels. You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding your sales quota.
As Senior Sales Manager, you will also be responsible for collaborating across functional teams who will assist in pre-sales and post sales IO execution of the campaign including account research, account strategy, media planning, audience strategy, billing, campaign development, creative, flighting and post campaign results.
- Own advertiser relationship on behalf of Retail Media Network driving omni-channel ad solutions
- Build and deepen strategic partnerships that inform and influence the direction of the brands you work with by applying Solution Selling (Consultative Selling)
- Deliver against established revenue targets across portfolio of account list assigned as well as cultivate new relationships
- Be an expert in the Retail's product offerings, capabilities and strategic vision and translate into how it will serve the needs of the advertiser
- Be the voice of the market and provide on-going feedback from advertiser's perspective that helps influence product roadmap
- Manage your financial pipeline and demonstrate command and understanding of your pacing, gap closing strategies and ability to meet expected revenue goals
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree
- 5+ years of client facing media and integrated marketing campaign sales with strong understanding of client management, digital media, targeting and measurement and the retail media eco-system
- 5+ years of experience working with and gaining alignment from multiple client and agency stakeholders to deliver revenue targets and build toward long term relationships.
- Experience in 1:1 client engagement inclusive of strategic planning sessions, QBR's and JBP partnership meetings
- Cross functional leadership experience and the ability to orchestrate an internal cross functional team to deliver seamless execution against a clear campaign objective
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals while contributing to the overall team success
- Efficient in pipeline management, CRM Tools and holds forecasting at the highest levels of importance
- Has successfully instilled trust with internal and external clients / teams and thrives in a fast-paced environment and desire to evolve processes and eagerness to help build toward continued success
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,000-$106,000. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.