Marketing Associate Manager, Event Management
Dentsu Creative is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles by sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement, and sponsorship marketing. Dentsu's mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, DIAGEO, Nike, FedEx, P&G and AT&T.
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good – for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can succeed. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our services and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
You must live in the Greater Orlando Area
The Associate Manager, Event Marketing Management is an event specialist, local market expert, and is focused on the daily management of nightlife and retail consumer engagement programs in market. You will oversee the pre to post event responsibilities, from planning and preparation to execution and reporting. Event elements will often include staffing, product sampling, consumer engagement, asset transportation, POS coordination, and production. You will implement controls, process, policy, and compliance is necessary . You will support all aspects of activity in market and will report into the Senior Manager, Event Management. We ask that you have prior sampling event and production experience. You must be comfortable working with the marketing and promotions of Spirits and Beer products.
- Recruitment, hiring and onboarding, and performance and financial management of part time and full-time employees.
- Manage staff pools to ensure primary teams support the volume and our needs.
- Follow standard operating procedures, policies, and protocols for issue resolution.
- Manage local warehousing with POS and special event asset coordination. Ensuring assets are available/operable for activations.
- Ensure coordination, kitting, and use of POS.
- Enter, maintain, and review event data in all relevant activation platforms; ensure all event reporting is entered into the online database.
- Socialize success and opportunities through program recaps, using data and insights for real-time measurement and evaluation, event strategies and project plans/volume phasing.
- Manage cross agency and in-market communications. Be the local contact for Clients and main partners.
- Manage staff payroll and expense processes and personal Travel and Entertainment expenses.
- Process payments for invoices from vendor partners.
- Manage and follow local market budgets.
- Manage activation schedule, event deliverables, run of show, and staffing/asset needs:
- Staff Brand Ambassadors for sampling and special events through company staffing application.
- Coordinate transportation and kit logistics of large event assets.
- Manage and staff on site production of local elevated/experiential activations; use a creative eye to bring Brands to life.
- Audit events to ensure executional excellence and compliance with state sampling laws and local regulations.
- Knowledge and firm understanding of local state alcohol laws and regulations relative to state sampling laws and promotional activity.
- For quality control purposes, attend and evaluate events. Make recommendations to improve quality of events.
- This job requires on call and working some nights and weekends when event activations are being performed.
- This job requires travel within the assigned territories (schedule varies upon size of territory)..
- 3+ years of experience in field/promotional marketing.
- Promotional/marketing experience in Spirits and Beer.
- Budget management skills.
- Warehouse experience.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be 21 years of age and have your own method of transportation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Teams.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000 - $83,375. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.