VP, Strategic Account Marketing
Procore is looking for a VP of Strategic Account Marketing to develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that align with Procore’s corporate strategy and strategic pillars. In this role, you’ll lead a global team of marketing professionals tasked with increasing awareness, driving demand and adoption across our largest, high-value strategic accounts and prospects. You will partner closely with critical stakeholders within our Product, Finance, Sales and Customer Success teams to establish a globally consistent approach with local relevance in developing strong customer relationships and driving meaningful and differentiated experiences. You will be responsible for developing a global strategy for connecting with customers that in return helps them elevate their brands as technological leaders in the industry whilst deepening a connection to Procore, our mission and vision both digitally and culturally.
This position reports to our CMO and will be based remotely with occasional travel to the local and global Procore offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement, and execute the vision, strategy and programs to consistently market to and engage with customers and prospects across the top strategic accounts globally
- Devise a set of programs that creates unique experiences tailored to the industry and specific account needs
- Build deep and collaborative relationships with individuals throughout the global organization
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to determine account based approach to driving and expanding engagement as measured by revenue, adoption, expansion and retention.
- Align with the Product and Technology team to develop feedback loops that drive current and future development efforts aligned with customer’s regional and segment needs.
- Identify and build unique experiences that showcase customers' work in out of home pop-up and permanent placements to drive awareness, loyalty and advocacy.
- Contribute to the marketing evolution at Procore by acting as a change agent and engaged member of the Marketing Leadership Team
- Lead integrated marketing programs, including setting strategy, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Provide leadership to a cross-functional Strategic Marketing team and conduct thorough talent and performance management processes
- Foster a culture of inclusion, belonging, accountability, development, and ethical behavior
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable
- 20+ years’ experience in global B2B strategic, corporate or campaigns marketing with demonstrated growth, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience leading and inspiring globally distributed teams teams to meet and exceed stretch goals
- Experience strategizing on and executing customer experiences for enterprise SaaS
- Ability to be a visionary while applying the tactical expertise to achieve “big picture” objectives
- Experience managing directly a $1B+ business and experience with value selling and marketing for professional services
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to capture and share key data and insights, and use them to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills inside and outside of Procore
- Experience successfully building and leading diverse teams
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership
Base Pay Range $221,200-$304,150. Eligible for Bonus Incentive Compensation. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.