Americas Pre-Sales Engineer, Salesforce
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 12,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2019 net revenue of $1.1 billion.
The Pre-Sales Engineer for Salesforce primary responsibility will be to support the sales motions with direct involvement in both client and prospect opportunities – all with the goal of supporting the continued growth of our business. In this role the Pre-Sales Engineer will report to and work under the leadership of the AMER Salesforce Delivery Lead. Through this role, the Pre-Sales Engineer role will own the solutions scoping process for any Salesforce related opportunity, support the sales lead / client partner in the pursuit process, build relationships across the Dentsu network, and be aligned to the objectives of Dentsu's Global Alliance team.
- You will support the sales process in new business opportunities (new logo and existing client) to bring solutions leadership directly into the sales process, working with both our sales leads and the SMEs within the business
- You will actively participate in regional Salesforce solution development
- You have a strong personal brand with Salesforce SE community as you will be considered as a great addition from SF SMEs who will reach out for advise/insight
- You will support the overall GTM of dentsu's Salesforce practice both regionally and globally
- You will understand Salesforce's priorities and objectives (both business and technical scope)
- You will build relationships (both at Dentsu and Salesforce) becoming a trusted advisor for Salesforce related solutions
- You will lead the solution ideation process that includes, level of effort scoping, proper Salesforce product + Merkle services solution design and pricing efforts
- You will lead the partner (i.e. Salesforce) review process to present the initial solution to our partners and take insights to position product for growth
- You will educate stakeholders (inside Dentsu, at Salesforce, and customers/prospects), about our Alliance value proposition, solutions, and product roadmaps
- You will participate the ongoing management of the Salesforce Partner Leadership Team, insuring regular cadence, prioritization of initiatives, and delivery of outputs to support our business
- Salesforce Certified Professional
- Ability to grow their understanding of the partner's offerings
- Experience in positioning technology products and service
- Ability to build consensus among stakeholders to develop detailed, differentiated solutions
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency for deliverables
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong client management and business development skills
- Ability to document and track new operational processes to drive efficiency
- Ability to find and solve business challenges
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $163,000 - $263,350. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. The company's incentive compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.