Sr. Account Executive - Large Accounts France
This role is remote within France
Opportunity is not evenly distributed. Shopify puts independence within reach for anyone with a dream to start a business. Since 2006, we’ve grown to over 10,000 employees and generated over $500 billion in sales for millions of merchants in 175 countries. Every 28 seconds, an entrepreneur on Shopify makes their first sale.
This is life-defining work that directly impacts people’s lives as much as it transforms your own. This is putting the power of the few in the hands of the many, is a future with more voices rather than fewer, and is creating more choices instead of an elite option.
Moving at our pace brings a lot of change, complexity, and ambiguity—and a little bit of chaos. Shopifolk thrive on that and are comfortable being uncomfortable. That means Shopify is not the right place for everyone.
Before you apply, consider if you can:
- Care deeply about what you do and about making commerce better for everyone
- Excel by seeking professional and personal hypergrowth
- Keep up with an unrelenting pace (the week, not the quarter)
- Be resilient and resourceful in face of ambiguity and thrive on (rather than endure) change
- Bring critical thought and opinion — and embrace differences and disagreement to get shit done and move forward
- Work digital-first for your daily work
To accelerate our growth across EMEA, we’re searching for exceptional Sr. Account Executive to join the team at Shopify. Your mission will be to help large accounts in France to identify their goals and make the right choices for their business to succeed.
This team will be critical to our success and will have the opportunity to impact Shopify build for long term success. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition within some of EMEA’s most exciting Brands
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting, and demoing the Shopify, and closing sales
- Act as a commerce subject matter expert when talking to prospects
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound opportunities
- Be organized - effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities
- Identify each client’s unique needs and cultivate effective sales strategies
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics
- Language skills are essential - we are looking for applicants who are comfortable doing business in both English and French
- Extensive technology sales experience in a closing role, in a fast-paced environment with a focus on consultative solutions selling for a SaaS or eCommerce company with a proven track record of overachievement
- Demonstrated and tenured experience in full and complex sales cycles, preferably in technology or software product environment
- You are a commerce subject-matter expert and have an understanding of unique business needs, in order to show merchants how to 10x their business
- You have a demonstrated ability to drive sales with all stakeholders (from both the business and IT, mid-level to senior executive), and have successfully, consistently achieved success within a fast-paced, high growth sales environment
- Experience orchestrating multiple internal resources to strengthen sales initiatives, solve merchant problems, and close deals
- High comfort level with getting deep into technical product knowledge and becoming a Shopify product expert
- Merchant obsessed - You are customer-focused and do the right things the right way every time
- Driven - You are a results-driven with a growth mindset
- Analytical - You are able to provide consistent, accurate sales forecasts
- Solution-Oriented - You have the ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems to keep a sale on track
- Thrive on change - Commerce is always evolving, Shopify is ever-changing, and change is constant.