Payroll Implementation Specialist - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
At Xplor, we believe that helping people make the most of each day is the most rewarding way to spend ours.
We give small and medium-sized businesses cloud-based, intuitive technology solutions that enable them to manage all the hassles of running and growing a business, so business owners can get back to doing what they love. With Xplor Pay, we help businesses get paid quickly and securely – without hidden fees. We built the tech ourselves, and our platform delivers secure, transparent, fast, and accurate payments.
We are unified by our purpose of helping people to succeed. So, when you become part of our team, you also become part of the personal connection that strengthens the relationship people have with Xplor products.
About the opportunity
Join our People team as Payroll Implementation Specialist in Melbourne OR Auckland on a 6 month Fixed term contract to make a real impact every day. We say that because we know that every conversation we have, every code line we write and every interface we design is another opportunity for us to enrich our customers’ experiences.
Reporting into the HR Director, some of the other responsibilities include:
- Partner with and advise ActivPayroll Project Lead on key considerations involving;
- UKG integration with ActivPayroll
- Set up and migration of all ANZ payrolls into ActivPayroll
- Be the SME for ANZ payroll by providing context and solutions to the Payroll and Systems project teams to ensure the successful migration, integration, and implementation of regional payrolls.
- Develop and continuously review Standard Operating Processes for the APAC region to ensure accurate, lawful and timely payroll processing for all ANZ payroll
- In cooperation with system owners, develop and deploy reporting to capture and control exceptions to ensure payroll is executed without errors.
- Continuously identify opportunities for streamlining and improving payroll processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
What would make me a good candidate?
- Demonstrated experience executing Australia and NZ Payroll
- Sound knowledge of Australia and New Zealand statutory payroll requirements with a proven ability to interpret and apply in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working in a similar role with exposure to third-party processors. ActivePayroll ideal.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing quality improvement initiatives.
- A proactive, professional, and customer-focused approach.
- Self-motivated critical thinker with the ability to operate with a high sense of urgency.
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersections of our differences - people of diverse cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you do not tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
Values and Life at Xplor
Our four core values that guide us from how we hire and recognize our team members to how we interact with our customers day to day:
- Make life simple
- Build for people
- Move with purpose
- Create lasting communities.
If these values sound like you, and describe people you want to work with, you will thrive at Xplor.
As an Xplorer, you will be part of a global network of talented colleagues who will support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of our perks and benefits are:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Rocketpayload" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
We understand that diverse candidates have diverse needs. We welcome you to inform us of any additional needs related to completing your job application or participating in the interview process, via email@example.com.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment, you must be legally authorised to work in Australia. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com/au/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process https://www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.