Talent Operations Manager - Fan Expo
Home to over 1,000 talented and passionate individuals, Informa Connect is a global business which delivers world-class live events and outstanding digital content to markets across 30 countries. From Biotech and Pharma to pop culture, we connect hard and fast with businesses to create exciting on-demand experiences who expect the very best.
It’s fast-paced and freedom-focused. Which means you’ll have the space to bring ideas to life and see the impact of your hard work in real time. If you’re looking to make a difference, you’ll find the support you need at Informa Connect - our community works together to deliver amazing results and will celebrate in your individual success. Move forward, move fast.
- Foster efficiency in operational delivery by ensuring key processes and procedures are being upheld.
- Oversee and mentor the Talent Operations team and Transportation team on various tasks including but not limited to: travel, accommodation, itineraries, logistical operations.
- Work closely with Programming team to build Guest Schedules ensuring no conflicts with Talent’s contractual obligation and travel schedules.
- Work directly with EPIC to build out Photo Op schedules.
- Manage hiring of Black Ops security based on number of guests per day and location of services.
- Manage Celebrity Autograph Area floor plan and Back of House requirements (Green Room furniture, Guest Services).
- Provide Green Room catering numbers to Show Management.
- Recruit contract staff members required to fulfill all necessary Guest positions onsite (Green Room, Security, Scheduling) and ensure deliverables are being met.
- Maintain and fulfill regular temp staff contracts and post-show invoicing.
- Oversee and arrange front of house and back of house floor plans for each event.
- Creating ticket orders for special guests and/or events; creation and tracking of special event package deliverables (packets).
- Create workback schedules and assign deadlines for each respective event’s deliverables and monitor progress within each team.
- Manage travel & accommodations budgets for all events.
- Creative problem-solver with strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Strong technical competency with ability to navigate software applications and troubleshoot general technical issues required
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with standard office applications
- Working knowledge of Lean Start-up practices
- Financial management skills , ability to understand P&L statements, manage operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling
- Ability to effectively manage limited-term staff and on-site support staff
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
Just as no two days are the same, at Informa Connect we recognize that no two people are the same, putting diversity and inclusivity at the heart of what we do. This doesn’t happen by chance. We actively work to create a shared culture. It’s a place where individuals bring their own experience and insights to discover new opportunities and build a varied career. We want you to thrive as part of a fantastic community. We champion you.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 10 days PTO plus 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.