Key Accounts Success Manager EMEA
Opportunity is not evenly distributed. Shopify puts independence within reach for anyone with a dream to start a business. Since 2006, we’ve grown to over 10,000 employees and generated over $496 billion in sales for millions of merchants in 175 countries.
This is life-defining work that directly impacts people’s lives as much as it transforms your own. This is putting the power of the few in the hands of the many, is a future with more voices rather than fewer, and is creating more choices instead of an elite option.
Moving at our pace brings a lot of change, complexity, ambiguity—and a little bit of chaos. We thrive on that and are comfortable being uncomfortable. That means Shopify is not the right place for everyone.
Before you apply, consider if you:
- Care deeply about what you do
- Excel by seeking professional and personal hypergrowth
- Are resilient and resourceful in face of ambiguity and thrive on (rather than endure) change
- Bring critical thought and opinion
- Embrace differences and disagreement to get s**t done and move forward
- Work digital-first for your daily work
Shopify is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen.
Shopify’s Key Multinational Accounts team has supported this mission by educating the largest, highest volume, and most complex merchants on what is possible with our platform. Their passion is creating a merchant obsessed evaluation and buying experience that is the envy of the industry.
As a Key Accounts Success Manager, your primary responsibility is to ensure the growth of Shopify's largest customers. This entails cultivating strong relationships with key stakeholders, including CEOs, CTOs, VPs, & Directors, at both the parent and individual brand level. Your role will involve providing long-term solutions to Fortune 100 customers by addressing their biggest challenges and helping them achieve their goals.
Your role extends beyond mere problem-solving. You will serve as a trusted advisor, guiding customers on the most effective strategies to achieve their goals. This involves offering expert advice on best-in-class ecommerce practices, industry trends, API support, ERP integrations, social commerce strategies, analytics, SEO, and conducting site audits, among other responsibilities. Essentially, you will act as their partner in commerce, assisting them in growing their business.
- Building strong relationships with Fortune 100 customers, taking ownership of elements of the technical discovery process, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Leading and coordinating in-person, annual Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) and virtual Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Recommending ways to optimize the utilization of the Shopify platform and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Collaborating with internal Shopify teams to develop account strategies, renew contracts, identify qualified leads, and explore opportunities for account expansion.
- Matching customers with top Shopify Partners for custom design and development projects.
- Identifying areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and the implementation of new Shopify features.
- Escalating technical issues to Shopify's support teams when necessary.
- Advocating for customers' needs and requests within internal Shopify teams
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer success or client management, preferably with enterprise-level clients within a technology/software environment.
- Proven track record of managing key multinational accounts and consistently achieving targets and exceeding expectations.
- Proficiency in executive presence, business acumen, prospecting, and problem-solving for customers.
- Ability to analyze and improve complex workflows as well as solve strategic problems efficiently.
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce ecosystem and familiarity with best practices.
- Comfortable diving deep into technical product knowledge and becoming a Shopify product expert.
- Passionate about engaging with people, curious to understand their unique business needs, and capable of showing them how to transform their business.
- Possesses a consultative and solutions-oriented mindset, challenging assumptions and confidently providing recommendations through engaging storytelling.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Proficiency in designing metrics and analyzing data to derive strategic insights.
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort. Jamie is looking forward to learning more about you and your interest in joining the team.