UX Designer (remote/Katowice)
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Who are we?
We live in different parts of Poland, we have various education, we are curious and inquisitive, we have a similar (mem style) sense of humor, but most of all we are a team. What does this mean for us? We cooperate, share knowledge, support and constantly develop.
What will you do?
- Together with an international team, you will build an enterprise-class product from the hospitality industry, dedicated to the most prestigious market representatives.
- You will be responsible for the process of creating functionalities from the stage of business requirements analysis to pixel-perfect design.
- You will co-create our own Design System.
- And you will definitely develop as a designer :)
Whom are we looking for? Write to us if:
- You are at the minimum level of Regular (+3 years of experience as UX Designer, proven portfolio). There will be time for Juniors too, stay tuned!
- You have a portfolio containing a variety of works in the field of digital products.
- You do not need to have any specific education or a diploma, the most important thing for us is that you understand design.
- You communicate fluently in written and spoken English, we use it in our daily work (it means: your level is not lower than B2 / FCE).
- Figma is your main tool, or you are able learn it fast.
- You are able to turn business requirements into working functionality while taking into account the possibilities and technological limitations.
What can we offer you?
- Profit in the range: PLN 12,000-18,000 gross. Depending on your skills and engagement.
- An employment contract or B2B. You're in charge here.
- 50% income tax relief (Employment contract). In the Employment Contract case, the possibility of obtaining a 50% income tax relief for creative work.
- Remote work. Although we meet in the office once a month because we like to see each other.
- Flexible working time.
- Trainings and conferences. We have a budget for it and do not hesitate to use it.
- MyBenefit program
- A startup, agile work culture (seriously!) As well as security and certainty of the corporate structure.
- Daily development of your design competencies.
- We are at different levels of specialization, we follow the culture of feedback, and we share our knowledge in an interdisciplinary team of 14 people. Skill development is guaranteed!
- The fast and remote recruitment process
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Background screening, in which you will be able to show off your experience and language skills, get to know us and ask questions.
- Technical talk. You will hear more about the product. You will present (be prepared!) Case Study of your favorite project, which should contain a short description of the problem and design process (30%) and a flow presentation of the main functionality of the digital product you designed (70%, UI-frames, screen after screen), shown on pixel-perfect design mockups.
- 30 minute final call
You can apply by sending your CV by Apply Now or to the Recruiter Anna Moskal-Chabowska
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.