Key Account Manager
Eurofins is the world leader in the bio/pharmaceutical testing market. With over €5.3 billion in annual revenues and 55,000 employees across 900 sites in 50 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
The Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing (BPT) Group is the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide. Eurofins BPT provides comprehensive CMC laboratory services for the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies. The service portfolio supports all stages of the drug development process and all functional areas of bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing, including method development, microbiology, process validation and quality control.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing is searching for a Key Account Manager to drive growth in our managed accounts program.
Key Account Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve/exceed annual revenue targets for assigned accounts by leveraging relationships to further penetrate existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in the bio/pharmaceutical research and development, and manufacturing markets
- Identify and secure sales opportunities through sales visits, phone calls, and presentations
- Work effectively across the organization to advance opportunities
- Generate new business consistent with our market focus, operational capabilities, and laboratory capacity
- Use experience to mentor colleagues on the Business Development team
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience selling for a service company in the bio/pharmaceutical sector – CDMO, CRO, or CTO. Practical lab experience with a biotech/pharma company would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in sciences or M.B.A. in marketing/business or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least three years bio/pharmaceutical sales, project management, or drug development experience in the contract services sector of the bio/pharmaceutical industry and/or testing services
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.