Regional Sales Manager
Eurofins is the world leader in the bio/pharmaceutical testing market. With over €6.7 billion in annual revenues and 62,000 employees across 900 sites in 61 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the biopharmaceutical, food and environmental industries.
The Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing (BPT) Group is the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide. Eurofins BPT provides comprehensive CMC laboratory services for the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies. The service portfolio supports all stages of the drug development process and all functional areas of bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing, including method development, microbiology, process validation and quality control.
Eurofins BPT is searching for a BioPharma Regional Sales Manager to drive growth in the Mid-Atlantic Territory.
BioPharma Regional Sales Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve/exceed annual revenue target for the Mid-Atlantic Territory (Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware) by leveraging relationships to further penetrate existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in the research and development and manufacturing markets
- Generate new business consistent with our market focus, operational capabilities, and laboratory capacity
- Identify and secure opportunities through face to face meetings and virtual presentations
- Work effectively across the organization to advance opportunities
- Use experience to mentor colleagues on the Inside Business Development team
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience selling for a service company in the bio/pharmaceutical sector – CDMO, CRO, or CTO. Practical lab experience with a biotech/pharma company would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and positive attitude
- Strong scientific acumen and capacity to learn new technical information
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Based in Mid-Atlantic Territory (Eastern Pennsylvania or Delaware).
- Bachelor's degree in sciences or M.B.A. in marketing/business or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least two years bio/pharmaceutical sales, project management, or drug development experience in the contract services sector of the bio/pharmaceutical industry and/or testing services
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.