Regional Sales Manager
Eurofins is the world leader in the medical device and bio/pharmaceutical testing market. With over €6.7 billion in annual revenues and 62,000 employees across 900 sites in 61 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the medical device, biopharmaceutical, food and environmental industries.
Eurofins Medical Device Testing has been assisting Medical Device companies developmental testing and regulatory submissions for over 40 years. With over 20 state-of-the-art facilities located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Eurofins Medical Device Testing offers extensive capacity and the highest level of instrument technology. The service portfolio supports all stages of development from concept feasibility through post-approval release testing including Chemical Characterization, Toxicology, Biocompatibility, Microbiology, Functional, Mechanical, Shelf Life, Package Testing and more.
Medical Device Regional Sales Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve/exceed annual revenue targets for Southeast Territoty by leveraging relationships to further penetrate existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in the medical device market
- Identify and secure sales opportunities through face to face meetings and virtual presentations
- Work effectively across the organization to advance opportunities
- Generate new business consistent with our market focus, operational capabilities and laboratory capacity
- Use experience to mentor colleagues on the business development team
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience in selling for a service company in the medical device sector. Practical lab experience with a medical device company and/or a background in microbiology or packaging would be a plus.
- In depth understanding of the testing requirements and regulatory agencies associated with medical device development and approval
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and positive attitude
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong scientific acumen and capacity to learn new technical information
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Based in the Southeast Territory (AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, applied sciences, or M.B.A. in marketing/business or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least five years medical device sales, preferably in testing services, or in engineering research and product development
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.