Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Assurance Coordinator (m/w/d)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic, and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is dedicated to delivering testing services that contribute to the health and safety of society and the planet, and to its corporate responsibility to protect the environment and ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion across the entire network of Eurofins companies.
Eurofins Agroscience Services Group is one of the leading service companies in the field of contract research for agrochemicals and biocides in Europe.
- You will assume the strategic, personnel, and technical leadership of an international team with a focus on GLP
- You will provide strong support in establishing and advancing GLP-relevant systems across EAS
- You will provide guidance to employees on all GLP-related matters.
- Auditing study plans, raw data, and reports falls under your responsibility
- You will conduct experimental phase audits and facility inspections both domestically and abroad
- You will create QA reports and contribute to the development of the SOP system of the testing facility
- Preparing and accompanying inspections by authorities and sponsors are also part of your duties
- Implementing quality assurance measures in accordance with GLP regulatory requirements is within your purview
- Introducing new employees from all relevant departments to GLP and conducting advanced personnel training in GLP are among your tasks
- You will actively engage with other locations within the Eurofins Agroscience Services Group in all GLP-related areas
- You hold a successful degree (FH or university) in agronomy, horticulture, or biology
- Solid knowledge and/or several years of experience in field trial management (GLP) are expected for this position
- Experience in the technical and motivational leadership of employees would be desirable
- You have previous experience in quality management systems, ideally GLP
- You possess a high level of social competence and excellent communication skills.
- Process-oriented thinking, a structured, independent, and self-responsible work approach, combined with a high degree of resilience and loyalty, are natural traits for you
- You are a team player, responsible, flexible, and assertive
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally is not an obstacle for you
- Good English language skills in both spoken and written form complete your profile
- Work Environment: A place with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, and a friendly, relaxed, and collegial atmosphere characterized by mutual respect and appreciation, with a lot of freedom.
- Mission: To contribute to a safer and healthier world by providing our customers with innovative and high quality laboratory, research and advisory services.
- Onboarding: The feeling of belonging to the team from day one.
- Work-Life Balance: 30 days of vacation entitlement, special leave for family and special reasons.
- Health & Well-being: Break areas, an employee representation that is there for you.
- Catering: Free tea, water dispensers, and coffee beverages.
- Development Opportunities: Opportunities for development within a large international life science company, development discussions, and the possibility of individual and regular training so that you can fully unfold your potential.
- Attractive Extras: Competitive compensation with attractive benefits such as company savings plans, company pension schemes, e-bike leasing, and other appealing benefit solutions.
We support your development! Do you feel you don’t match 100% of the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway! Eurofins companies are committed to supporting your career development.
We embrace diversity! Eurofins network of companies believe in strength and innovation through diversity, being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination against employees or applications based on gender identity and/or expression, race, nationality, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and everything else that makes employees of Eurofins companies unique.
Sustainability matters to us! We are well on our way to achieving our objective of carbon neutrality by 2025, through a combination of emission reduction and compensation initiatives. We encourage our laboratory leaders to make sustainable changes at their local level, and in addition to their initiatives we also count on our dedicated carbon reduction team to help us to achieve this goal!
Find out more in our career page: https://careers.eurofins.com/
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and agroscience contract research services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 35 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 61,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of ca. 900 laboratories in 61 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2022, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.