HR Manager (part time 20 hours/week)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic, and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins Agroanalytics Germany GmbH. is an experienced and professional partner for the entire spectrum of agricultural analysis. We stand for independent analyzes and practice-oriented solutions. Currently, we’re looking for HR Manager (part time 20 hours/week) to join and ambitious and open team. As a HR Manager you will closely work with Leadership team to build and implement the HR people strategy.
Working location: Jena or Buxtehude + home office.
What will you be responsible for?
- Managing the recruitment and selection process;
- Designing onboarding and contract creation;
- Managing compensation and benefits;
- Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations;
- Cooperating with internal and external employees;
- Administrating the time control system;
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
Are you our kind of extraordinary?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Personal Management and related. Master’s degree is a plus;
- Background: Min. 3 years of work experience in Human Resources;
- Knowledge of Smart Recruiters;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office;
- Languages: Full professional proficiency in German and good English are a must.
What can we offer you?
- Permanent employment;
- Flexible working hours;
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies and opportunities for active participation;
- Personal and professional development opportunities, as well as exclusive benefits for Eurofins employees;
- Working in the home office.
We support your development! Do you feel you don’t match 100% of the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway! Eurofins companies are committed to supporting your career development.
We embrace diversity! Eurofins network of companies believe in strength and innovation through diversity, being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination against employees or applications based on gender identity and/or expression, race, nationality, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and everything else that makes employees of Eurofins companies unique.
Sustainability matters to us! We are well on our way to achieving our objective of carbon neutrality by 2025, through a combination of emission reduction and compensation initiatives. We encourage our laboratory leaders to make sustainable changes at their local level, and in addition to their initiatives we also count on our dedicated carbon reduction team to help us to achieve this goal!
Find out more in our career page: https://careers.eurofins.com/
Company description: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and agroscience contract research services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 35 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 62,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of ca. 900 laboratories in 61 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2022, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.