Scientist, Biopharma Data Analysis
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company that offers customers from various industries a unique range of analytical services to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the water you drink to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the world's largest companies to ensure the products delivered are safe, theirs Ingredients are authentic and labeling is accurate. The company is a leading global provider of analytics for food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products as well as contract research (CRO) services.
Eurofins Professional Scientific Service® (PSS) is a global insourcing solution for our customers. Together with the customer, we define a project for the required services that our Eurofins employees should provide at the customer's location. During the ongoing project, the responsibility for project management, the previously defined laboratory services and the deployment of our employees in this project lies with Eurofins PSS.
- Plan, execute, and report impurity profiles and impurity-based comparability studies for manufacturing process changes and process transfers
- Perform impurity profile data control, statistical impurity profile data evaluation and correlation analyses to support deviations and process changes and update tracking tools
- Prepare presentations to support investigations related to process changes, process improvements, deviations/quality issues, and general impurity knowledge
- Prepare of impurity profile data to support data management
- Support storage and control of impurity profile retain samples
- Support global regulatory affairs in impurity profile field by updating impurity chapters in registration dossiers and responding to inquiries from authorities
- Ordering of plasma product samples and planning sample analyses with other departments
- Participate in local and global projects
- Master or PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biology
- 2-3 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong scientific background in protein biochemistry, plasma protein products, manufacturing processes, protein analytics, particles characterization, and quality assurance
- In particular, technical expertise of the purification processes for plasma purification and proteins
- Strong background in Statistics
- Experience in data analysis and report writing
- Proficiency in electronic data evaluation, general computing, and software applications
- Strong communication skills
- Desirable experience working in a GMP regulated environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in project-oriented, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environments
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written (minimum C1 level)
Hybrid Work Model
2-3 days of home office possibility
At Eurofins PSS, our company culture is deeply rooted in our four core values: Teamwork, Integrity, Superlative Customer Satisfaction, and Productivity. We believe in fostering a collaborative environment where every team member is encouraged to contribute their unique expertise and ideas. Our commitment to integrity drives us to uphold the highest ethical standards in all our endeavors. We strive for superlative customer satisfaction by understanding and exceeding our clients' expectations. Embracing productivity, we continuously seek innovative ways to streamline processes and deliver exceptional results. Together, these values form the foundation of a supportive and empowering workplace, enabling us to achieve excellence in everything we do.
Opportunities for Growth:
As part of our commitment to employee development, we offer abundant growth opportunities at Eurofins PSS. You'll have access to learning and development programs, coaching & mentorship, and the chance to take on challenging projects, empowering you to achieve your professional aspirations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
At Eurofins PSS, we are dedicated to being an equal opportunity employer, embracing diversity, and cultivating an inclusive workplace where every individual's unique background and perspective are valued, respected, and celebrated.