Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist(LMFT LMHC LCSW)
We are looking to add a full-time therapist to our team and would love to see if you’re a good fit. We are unlike traditional private practices and offer flexible scheduling, a warm and supportive team environment, and opportunities for growth.
You will be a part of a close-knit and diverse team. We value collaboration and transparency from top to bottom.
This is a great opportunity for a clinician who wants the benefits of private practice without the stress that comes with managing a business. We will provide administrative (including billing and marketing) and clinical support for your caseload as well as client referrals.
•Working directly with clients to set and achieve treatment goals
•Providing prevention-oriented therapy
•Implementing and reviewing treatment plans
•Collaborating with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
•Ensuring all documentation is completed in a timely manner
•Maintaining a caseload and keeping accurate session notes
•Attending staff meetings
•Enriching our environment and culture
• A master’s level degree from a regionally accredited university.
• An active social worker, counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychologist license (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, PsyD, PhD, etc.)
• Two or more years of experience providing clinical psychotherapy to adults
• Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices.
• Excellent writing skills for documentation of sessions.
• A clean record without any disciplinary action being taken against you by a licensing board in any jurisdiction.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience: $80k to $100k yearly
• Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off
•Opportunities for professional development and growth
•Gain valuable experience in a challenging and rewarding field
•Opportunities for professional development and advancement
• Paid No-shows and late cancellations
• up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus