Partner Development Executive
As a Partner Development Executive (PDE), you will be at the forefront of Apifon’s strategic partnerships. Your responsibilities will encompass partner recruitment, strategic planning, and ensuring the seamless alignment of partner activities with Apifon’s commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Partner Recruitment: Identifying and recruiting new strategic partners that align with the company's business goals and objectives
- Partner Strategy: Establish the company’s short- and long-term goals with Strategic Partners by implementing the Partners’ Plans
- Partner Planning: Devise and implement Partner Strategies, including sales and marketing campaigns to enable indirect business
- Lead and manage significant partner key opportunities, large project propositions, and RFPs.
- Sales Support: Provide leadership support and guidance to the Partner’s sales team.
- Revenue Generation: Enable and utilize partner sales force and capability to approach end customers and win opportunities
- Sales Monitoring: Efficiently manage a continuous pipeline of Partner Opportunities to meet the business goals (qualitative and quantitative)
- Performance Reviews: Lead the Partner QBRs to review the yearly plans and provide business insights.
- Customer Satisfaction: Ensuring partner activities align with Apifon’s customer satisfaction and quality commitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in partner management and development
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in CRM tools. Familiarity with (specific CRM tool, e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Written and verbal fluency in both Greek & English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, embracing change and driving improvement
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical product knowledge
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effectively conveying information, building relationships, and collaborating with partners
- Negotiation Skills: The ability to negotiate and finalize partnership agreements that are mutually beneficial for both Apifon and its partners
- Strategic Thinking: A strategic mindset to develop and implement plans that align with Apifon's overall business strategy and goals
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships with partners and collaborate with internal teams
- Project Management: Effective project management skills to oversee the implementation of partner programs, ensuring they are executed successfully and on schedule
- Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to identify and address issues or conflicts that may arise between the company and its partners, finding creative and mutually beneficial solutions
- Operating skills: Forecasting, pipeline management, account planning, business cadence
- Being part of an inspiring, friendly, tech-freak, fast-paced environment
- Structured learning path and certifications to develop your skills and expertise
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program
- Extra benefits like meal tickets etc.