Java Developer - Conversational AI
An Integrations Engineer contributes to the design and development of production-grade conversational AI systems. As part of the Solution Delivery - Integrations team, you will work closely with customers to analyze business requirements and ensure seamless integration of Omilia's applications with client systems.
- Collaborate with customers to analyze and understand their business requirements.
Ensure that designs are compliant with specifications.
- Integrate Omilia's applications with client systems, including web services,
databases, file systems, etc.
- Create unit tests and mocks for application testing.
- Prepare and release software components.
- Consistently produce well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Contribute to the development of product tools.
- Support continuous improvement by exploring alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review.
Contribute actively and effectively as an integrated team member:
- Meet regularly with the line manager to review progress.
- Manage issue resolution and critically escalate.
- Work effectively with other teams, units, and departments.
- Manage issues with clarity and ensure effective information flow and team working.
- Support other organization's priority activities, when necessary
- Academic Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience as a Java Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8.
- Experience in consuming external systems such as web services (REST and SOAP).
- Familiarity with SQL databases.
- Familiarity with Git version control.
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly in customer-facing situations.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, and eager to learn with strong analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized for both team and solo assignments.
- Ability to work within demanding deadlines.
Will be a Plus:
- Experience with the Spring Framework.
- Familiarity with Docker and Gitlab ci
- Previous experience working directly with customer