SME Account Executive
The SME Account Executive will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle, from generating inbound and outbound leads to executing successful product demos and closing deals. This position requires at least 2 years of experience in tech sales, ideally in a fast-growing environment.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
- Efficiently handle mainly outbound and inbound sales activities.
- Conduct effective product demos tailored to prospective client needs.
- Qualify leads and engage in meaningful conversations to understand customer requirements.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in our CRM system.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in tech sales.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software and other sales tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Analytical mind
- Organizational skills
- Multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Being part of an inspiring, friendly, tech-freak, fast-paced environment
- Structured learning path and certifications to develop your skills and expertise
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program
- Extra benefits like meal tickets etc.