Channel Sales Executive
As a Channel Sales Executive, you will be instrumental in building and nurturing relationships with channel partners, focusing on the e-commerce market sector. Your role involves developing and implementing channel sales strategies, monitoring partner performance, and providing support to ensure the achievement of channel quota.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Channel Relationship Management: Building and maintaining a close rapport and working relationship with Channel partners to provide input to propositions that address the e-commerce market sector.
- Channel Development and Enablement: Identify potential new partners and lead new partners' onboarding and enablement activities.
- Channel sales Strategy: Own channel sales strategy to create channel business (runrate)
- Partner Sales Performance Monitoring: regularly monitor progress and implement action plans to ensure the achievement of channel Partner objectives.
- Partner Sales Support: Providing necessary support to channel partners, such as sales training, product information, marketing materials, and technical assistance.
- Negotiation and Contract Management: Negotiating contracts and agreements with channel partners to ensure mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
- Communication: Facilitating clear and effective communication between the company and the channel partners to ensure a smooth flow of information and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in the channel-selling field or in field sales
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in CRM tools. Familiarity with (specific CRM tool, e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Written and verbal fluency in both Greek & English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, embracing change and driving improvement
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledgeable in the ecommerce market
- Track record of consistently exceeding quota and other performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical product knowledge
- Excellent business acumen and relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively when developing solutions
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Analytical mind
- Organizational skills
- Multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Being part of an inspiring, friendly, tech-freak, fast-paced environment
- Structured learning path and certifications to develop your skills and expertise
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program
- Extra benefits like meal tickets etc.