Project Sales Manager - Industrial Processes
Aliaxis: We make life flow 💧
What does that mean? If you think about it, fluids are needed in every place or process you can imagine - in every home, in every hospital, in every factory, in every farm, in every café… In fact, we rely on fluids everywhere and every day. That’s why Aliaxis are here to help create the safest, most effective, and reliable solutions for sustainable fluid management.
The Opportunity/Role 📢
We are seeking an exceptional Specification Sales professional to promote Aliaxis Industrial products. Reporting into the Business Development Director for Industrial Processes, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying Industrial project opportunities, and winning specifications and for promoting and maximising the sales of Aliaxis Industrial products and services.
With strong experience in specification, the ideal candidate will able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the Industrial market, products and competitors.
- A proven track record in a sales and specification within the following industrial markets:
- Water, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Food & Beverage
- The ability to identify new business opportunities and convert these into orders.
- Experienced in delivering CPD technical and commercial product presentations to clients.
- The ability to read customer drawings and give advice on suitable solutions.
- The ability to develop solid relationships with clients, consultants & contractors.
- Full UK driving licence
- An academic qualification in Chemistry, Industrial or M&E Engineering would be highly desirable with the technical knowledge of dosing and valves
What’s on Offer?
☀ 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays) with the option to purchase 5 more
💸 Life Assurance 6x annual salary
🚗 Cash for Cars allowance
👶 Enhanced Maternity Pay
👚 Great discounts on local retailers and restaurants
🙌 Fantastic Health & Wellbeing package including free Headspace subscription and Employee Assistance Programme
📝 Pension contribution up to 10%
🩺 Remote GP and healthcare cash plan
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
😍 Plus many more
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Aliaxis UK, everyone is welcome. We don’t want you to ‘fit our culture’, we want you to help us develop it and celebrate the unique talents of every single one of our colleagues. We’re committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has the same opportunities. We strive to make sure everyone feels like part of our business, where colleagues care about each other and feel empowered. We recognise that for Aliaxis UK to thrive, our colleagues need to thrive too.
We understand that applying for a job can sometimes be a challenge. While we continually work hard to ensure our application process is as straightforward as possible, we're here to support you should you require any reasonable adjustments - after all, we want you to shine! Just let our recruitment team know at the earliest opportunity, who will be happy to help.