Front-end Developer (SP, Angular)
At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our UniQue team.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Development of software components and building blocks in modern Web 2.0 front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, Kendo UI)
- Development of relevant tests for software components
- Implementation of application integration with corporate IAM services for authentication and authorization purposes.
- Participation in Architecture and design of information systems
- Design and development of architectural components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings, and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- Master's degree or equivalent (5 years of Higher Education) and at least 13 years of work experience in the IT sector
- 3 years of experience with Angular, and jQuery (good knowledge of Kendo UI will be a plus)
- 2 years of experience with Agile software development (refactoring, test-driven development)
- Proven experience in modern Web 2.0 front-end development (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, Kendo UI as a plus)
- Proven experience in SharePoint Framework development
- Working experience with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq)
- Good knowledge of Jenkins, Jasmine, and SonarQube
- Good knowledge of application design, in particular, modern Web 2.0 front-end components and frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular)
- Good knowledge of modelling and user interface prototyping (mock-up) tools
- Familiarity with Architecture and design
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, REST APIs)
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.