Virtual Client Account Manager
Staffaro, a leading staffing agency, is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Account Manager to service key clients and help develop new client relationships. Account Managers perform a critical role on our account service team. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is ultimately responsible for client success and satisfaction. An Account Manager will consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization, while ensuring accurate communication of those needs to the various departments within the agency. In addition, the Account Manager will build positive relationships with clients and encourage new and repeat business opportunities based on client needs.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Responsible for all client communications and the efficient completion of client deliverables on key accounts.
2. Facilitates client approvals on advertising, media buys, change orders and invoices as well as managing overall campaign costs and payment collections when necessary.
3. Enables accurate and regular two-way communication between the client and agency to ensure project success and manage client expectations.
4. Works closely with each department within the agency to ensure timely and accurate delivery of campaigns and projects for the client.
5. Develops and maintains a deep understanding of agency capabilities and services and effectively communicates all offerings to clients or prospects.
6. Reports to the Manager of Account Services and provides regular reporting and feedback on all account activity and progress.
7. Conduct ongoing research and analysis to educate and assist clients with marketing strategies and new opportunities.
8. Presents creative work and campaign details to clients for consideration and approval.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 3 years of account/project management with experience in a similar role.
· Knowledge of marketing principles and aptitude for presenting and discussing marketing campaigns and services.
· Proven account management skills to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
· Extremely detail oriented, organized and related experience in providing world class customer service.
· High technical competence of Microsoft Office, CRM software and Project Management software.
· Upbeat and positive personality, highly motivated to succeed, goal oriented and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Team player, self-starter and ability to see complicated projects through to completion.
· Optimistic attitude, handles stressful situations and knows how to meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.