Customer Success Specialist 2 - 16037260578
Position : Customer Success Specialist 2
Working Hours : Sun to Thurs or Sat to Wed 11AM to 7PM EST| 12AM to 8AM PHT
Salary Range : 900 to 1500 USD
Holiday: US Holidays
A company dedicated to helping podcasters build value through premium subscriptions, is seeking a creative and skilled Customer Success Specialist. You will play an integral role in ensuring that our product runs seamlessly to meet our customers' needs. You will be responsible for addressing user inquiries, troubleshooting technical issues, and consistently meeting internal SLA goals.
Your primary function will be managing our support inbox, acting as the first point of contact for users with queries about the company. You will work to escalate issues and push for resolutions by collaborating with the relevant teams.
- Troubleshoot and solve customer inquiries via email, phone, and chat while providing high-quality customer service.
- Coordinate resolutions for technical issues related to plugins, embeds, API & zapier integrations with the proper teams.
- Track and meet internal SLA goals on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of our knowledge base.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure a great customer experience and share insights to improve our product.
- Familiarizing yourself with new and existing features and functionality as our product
- 1-2 years of experience in customer support, ticketing support, or customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a knack for explaining technical things
- Familiarity with applications: Helpscout, Notion, Slack, Stripe, PostMark, Google Suite or the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to recognize bugs and the technical capability to understand if there's something wrong with the software.
- Experience with membership or subscription services (e.g., Patreon).
- Understanding of common tech stack tools used for online selling, such as email marketing, product launch strategies, CRMs, website platforms.
- Experience with podcasting, or the wider creator economy (e.g., YouTube, Teachable, Thinkific).
- Experience using a ticketing system like Zendesk - highly preferred.
- Experience with Stripe
If you love problem-solving, enjoy supporting others, and are excited about helping transform the podcast industry, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to become a key part of the our team!