Property Portfolio Manager (UK Partner)
⭐Who we are:
We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector, and helping hosts increase revenue.
Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
⭐About the role:
As a Property Manager, you’ll be managing your own portfolio of properties (that are in the UK) from both an operational and commercial perspective. This means it’s all down to you; from scheduling and managing cleaners, overseeing maintenance and ensuring property condition - right through to managing clients, pricing and negotiating commercial contracts.
Leading a team of two, you’ll have full autonomy and responsibility for the success of your portfolio; P&L ownership, supplier contracts, team management and training - it’s all up to you.
This role comes with an expectation you’ll need to be overseeing your properties 7 days a week.
- Day to day management of between 50-70 properties which are based in the UK
- You’ll have a dedicated client success team member to manage and work with to ensure all the work gets done
- Hands on management of clients, owning your own accounts and being a Player/Coach for your team
- Managing relationships to ensure best in class retention of Hosts
- Talking to our Hosts each and every day to deliver 5* Service
- Maintain properties to ensure high quality guest experience
- Building property and listing optimisation procedures to follow in order to increase revenue over defined time periods for clients, and annually for Houst.
- Tracking commercials and financial management, owning your own P&L to drive profit.
- A natural commercial leader with the desire to motivate and develop all those working alongside you.
- Commercial. Driven to build and grow your pod to be the best.
- Excellent communicator and motivator of teams.
- Autonomous. You are comfortable finding and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- World-class customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
Regular team social events
Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
Opportunities to innovate
Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
35 paid holiday days
An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
Laptop - for business use
Salary banding for this role is R45k - R50k per month