Senior Digital Marketing Manager
At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise!
Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager / UA Manager to join our team.
Helping with the planning and overseeing the execution of marketing strategy around Acquisition, Retention and Monetization, you’ll report directly to our Senior Marketing Director and work with teams across the company. Your expertise will help amplify the continuous growth of Avakin Life.
Please note, this is a full time position and we are able to offer this as a remote role based out of the United Kingdom or Portugal. Occasional visits to our offices in the UK or Lisbon may be requested / required for team ideation days and other company get togethers.
Strategic Planning and Campaign Implementation:
- Plan and execute mobile user acquisition and paid media mix campaigns across social platforms, DSPs, YouTube, and other relevant channels.
- Oversee budget allocation and optimize campaigns to maximize ROAS and to support company business goals & objectives.
- Plan and execute user acquisition, winback, and retention targeting activities.
- Utilize various targeting strategies, including interest and persona targeting, and re-targeting based on in-app behaviour.
Developing and Managing Relationships:
- Establish and nurture relationships with advertising networks, app stores and 3rd party technology providers to leverage opportunities for mutual growth.
- Actively collaborate with other departments to ensure a cohesive and unified marketing strategy
Analytics & Data:
- Create regular reporting and provide insights and recommendations to improve strategies, budget allocation, and targeting.
- Partner with the Analytics, Data Science & Engineering team to build measurement & attribution systems for both performance & brand marketing campaigns.
- Work alongside the Finance team to ensure costs & derived revenue for performance marketing campaigns are allocated correctly, and support on investment forecasts & opportunities
- Extensive experience in mobile user acquisition
- Proficiency in managing campaigns across Google (Search, Display, and
- Extensive experience in social media advertising on platforms such as
Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat.
- Strong knowledge of programmatic ad buying and organic search/SEO,
and ideally ASO.
- Experience with mobile attribution platforms, such as Singular
- Experience in managing ad partnerships related to App Store and mobile