Product Design Lead - SaaS
Product Design Lead - SaaS
We are looking for a passionate Product Design Lead to join our B2B Design team.
The role would combine oversight of projects with line management of the team, partnership with stakeholders and reporting directly to the Chief Design Officer. You’ll be responsible for managing our SaaS Product Design Team in designing and launching products, services and businesses. You’ll also be responsible for the advancement of our approach, improving processes, supporting and coaching members of the team, and inspiring the wider company.
You are a collaborative and imaginative leader with the right balance of creative vision, talent to drive custom-crafted solutions, business knowledge, SaaS enabled Marketplace experience, and ability to drive action. You deeply care about having an impact and push the boundaries.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the team that designs Treatwell’s B2B product experiences and brings well-crafted interfaces across several products
- Grow the team to meet business demands and employee development needs
- Inspire, motivate and lead senior designers to do the best work of their careers
- Work closely with our Product Management, Product Engineering, and senior leadership to deliver stunning and effective work
- Oversee all B2B product design development — including strategic collaboration with Product Managers, Heads of Product and stakeholders
- Create new workflows to improve the team’s internal activities, as well as the collaboration with other stakeholders
- A relentlessly customer-focused mindset
- Proven track record of leading strong and effective design teams
- Portfolio that demonstrates through case studies or projects, a strong propensity to problem analysis, a good awareness of the tools needed to solve it and a valuable output that gives evidence of good aesthetic sensitivity supported by a solid UX process
- Experience managing a growing team in a rapidly growing environment. You excel at motivating and inspiring people to do their best work
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting customer centricity and a high bar for design quality
- 4+ years of experience as a lead of Product Design or similar role
- Masterful communication — verbal and written
- Collaboration. Your best work is done in a highly collaborative way
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- 40% off Italo Trains
- Mental health support through our partnership with Plumm
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard etc
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.