Experience:Junior (1-2 years)
ENDAVA AT A GLANCE
We are a global public technology company with over 23 years of experience working with some of the biggest global names in payments, banking, financial services, insurance, media, technology, and more. Through Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation, and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive, and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production. We exist to create an environment and a culture that breeds success by caring for our customers as individuals and enabling our people to be the best that they can be.
Endava has 11,742 employees, as of March 31, 2023, located in close to client locations in Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and nearshore delivery centers in the European Union: Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Romania, and Slovenia; Central European Countries: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, North Macedonia, and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, and Uruguay; Asia Pacific: Malaysia and Vietnam.
Not only are we committed to nurturing long-term customer relationships, Endava recognizes the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing so, we have established ourselves as a great place to work. At Endava we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our Endava family is growing! We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our global marketing team. As a Marketing Specialist at Endava, you will have a minimum of 1-2 years of marketing experience, with a strong understanding of B2B demand generation.
The Marketing Specialist executes demand-generation plans for Endava’s target industries and regions. This person will spend 100% of their time working on executing an integrated mix of tactics driven by the defined marketing plans across the different industries we represent and the regions around the world in which we operate as a business.
They will be exposed to various inbound and outbound marketing channels and a mix of digital and physical marketing tactics. They will work with a team of marketing professionals to train and coach them.
- Campaign Execution: Implement demand generation campaigns across various channels, including email marketing, social media, content marketing, and paid advertising.
- Content Creation: Assist in creating marketing collateral, such as email templates, landing pages, or social media content.
- Lead Generation: Contribute to capturing and managing leads through forms, landing pages, and data entry into CRM systems (Hubspot).
- Email Marketing: Assist in creating and deploying email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation and A/B testing.
- Event Coordination: Lead the planning and execution of webinars, virtual events, and podcasts and assist the Event Managers in the logistics around physical events.
- Technology Utilization: Learn and work with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms to assist in campaign management and data analysis.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the accuracy and quality of marketing materials, including checking for grammatical errors, broken links, and formatting issues.
- Additional Tasks: Perform administrative duties such as managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and organizing marketing assets.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Knowledge of and/or experience across a variety of marketing tactics, including email campaigns, events, lead & demand generation, social media, content creation, etc.
- Experience with project time management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- B2B or technology experience is a plus.
- Hubspot experience is a plus.
We have a great Benefits Package!
-Opportunity to work in an exciting and growing high-tech Global Organization
-Career Development opportunities
-Work/Life balance is the heart of culture
-Like to Travel? Great! We have over 51 offices in 49 cities, within 24 different countries
-Endava provides competitive full salary packages
-Personal and Professional growth with continued training opportunities
-Robust healthcare and benefits including Medical, Dental, vision, Disability coverage, and various other benefit options
-Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
-Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverages
-Health Savings account paired with our low-cost High Deductible Medical Plan
-401(k) Retirement plan with employer match and no vesting schedule
-Need incentives to stay healthy? We offer Wellness Benefits & Gym reimbursements
-Employee Assistance Programs
This position is available to candidates who reside in the following US States: AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, and VA. Pay ranges available upon request. Exact compensation for each role varies based on many factors including (but not limited to) geographic location, candidate experience, and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant based on their age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, people with physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy or any other category protected under the laws we operate under.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Junior (1-2 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.