At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
We’re looking to expand our sales team by hiring an Enterprise Account Executive who has experience selling technical data solutions to data and engineering teams in large enterprises.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through the acquisition of new enterprise-level clients and expanding the relationships with current clients. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a market-leading CDP solution and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of customer data management.
Our roles are remote first, and can be based anywhere in the US (#LI-Remote). We offer competitive compensation / OTE.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed revenue targets for enterprise accounts.
- Present the value of RudderStack software to senior executives mainly across technical functions (engineering, data, analytics)
- Proactively source new leads and new business opportunities, with the support of a SDR and marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including SDR, customer success, and solutions consulting to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitor activities to inform strategic decision-making.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a SaaS sales closing position
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms and the broader marketing technology landscape.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proven track record exceeding quarterly and annual sales
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Fast-paced and innovative work environment
Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range upto $150k + On target earnings. When determining pay as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.