Have you always been interested in not only the technical part of the job but also in taking care of the customers? Here at SoSafe we might have the right position for you. Our Support Experts are seeking someone eager to take customer experience to the next level. Whenever a customer issue arises, the Technical Support Engineers liaise between the customer and the development team. They are a diverse technical team capable of troubleshooting and responding to customer technical requests. We are looking for people who have the technical knowledge but also the empathy to deeply understand and represent the diversity of our customer base.
Be a customer advocate, join one of the fastest-growing Tech Start-Ups, and become a Cyber-Security-Hero with us! Help us build the team and the product that creates the Human Firewall within organizations. Let us make the internet secure together.
- Bring a customer-centric mindset that is tailored to optimize the time to respond to customer requests
- Be obsessed with time to resolution and the customer experience, bringing the data to keep all departments accountable for the customer journey
- Collaborate with Product organization troubleshooting customer issues and providing feedback on how to improve SoSafe’s products
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of the multiple SoSafe products, so that you can relate to the customer's point of view
- Willingness to jump from challenge to challenge while keeping a prioritized list of customer requests
- Be a customer advocate inside SoSafe
- 4+ years of experience in software technical support roles, or similar experience in other software backgrounds
- The ability to communicate with customers in stressful situations, ensuring we provide a wonderful experience
- Effective communication skills to communicate with Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering, nurturing a strong customer commitment within SoSafe
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Data-driven in your decision-making process, allowing you to properly define and prioritize customer requests
- Nice to have: experience in email protocols, experience in Security elements of the tech stack, generic networking, experience with Azure AD/SAML
- Experience in working in remote multi-cultural teams
- You are a team player and open-minded for an after-work drink
- Fluent in English
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!