Enterprise Account Manager
Experience:Senior (5-10 years)
CYE is looking for a dynamic enterprise account manager to join our Sales team. This position will be a key player in our organization, taking full ownership of the entire sales process, from prospecting to close. The ideal candidate will be a strong sales leader, capable of making decisions while keeping up with a fast-paced environment and supporting our Inside Sales Team.
This is a fully remote role
- Engage with customers remotely and on site (travel up to 20%) to represent CYE globally
- Identify and analyze customer needs and match them with CYE’s products and services
- Support lead generation activities including cold-calls, lead follow-up and initiation of meetings with key decision makers to present CYE products and services
- Utilize internal and external contacts to close sales cycles
- Achieve sales targets by following sales methodologies and regular reporting
- Influence CYE’s sales strategy by giving constructive input
- Participate in trade shows and industry events
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner ecosystem
- Display competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing.
- Resident in the central region of the US
- 4-5 years of experience selling cybersecurity solutions to mid-size and large organizations
- 5+ years of sales experience in different segments of the market
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to a target audience, with technical and deep cyber domain knowledge
- Familiarity with complex sales cycles, understanding key customer influencers and decision makers
- Work in a start-up environment and/or familiarity with the start-up mentality
- Proficiency in CRM management
- Strong oral and presentations skills
- High level writing skills – with the ability to prepare marketing materials and customer proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills - essential
CYE’s SaaS platform and experts enable security leaders to execute optimized security programs with significant business impact. CYE serves large companies in multiple industries around the world. With offices in Israel, New York, and London, CYE is funded by EQT Private Equity and 83North.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Senior (5-10 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.