Product Designer, Production
Experience:Senior (5-10 years)
About Enterprise XD
Netflix is one of the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 238 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause, and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The Enterprise XD team is at the heart of this work building tools that power the future of Netflix and a $15 billion+ content budget. We’re leaders in our field and on our teams. We collaborate with product, engineering and stakeholder partners to expertly apply the design process and leverage industry defining technology and data. We create innovative and scalable systems that make our proprietary experiences possible—from content, to games, to ads and more.
About the Production Operations Role
Netflix Studio produces and delivers content at an unprecedented scale: Over 800 titles per year—globally—via a $15B content budget. As a product designer on the Production Operations team, you’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional partners to leverage years of data and insights to create industry setting tools that help our Studio bridge with Creative and Production partners to efficiently plan, manage and produce content—from Squid Games to Bridgerton to The Witcher and everything in between.
- You are an experienced designer with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You’re able to leverage the design process to consistently achieve high quality execution and participate in dialog on your team.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can work with others to organize, break down, and structure complex problems.
- You’re an expert at time management. You independently balance your time wisely between day-to-day and long-term needs for the team.
- You’re proactive at connecting work and needs across teams.
- Lead multiple projects spanning sustained investments and roadmaps with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with product, data science, business, and engineering partners to lead and develop product and design strategies for existing roadmaps and new initiatives.
- Work with data science, studio partners, and consumer insights teams to gain a deep understanding of users and their needs.
- Expertly balance user and business needs to set direction and inspire the team to build ambitious, innovative, and industry defining solutions.
- Bring multiple stakeholders along the journey while you solve their most challenging problems for the business.
- Assess complex workflows to create simple, intuitive, and scalable product experiences that improve our ability to manage global productions.
- Use design as a tool for creating alignment on strategy between product teams and the stakeholders.
- Initiate and lead strategic and tactical discussions with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to identify business needs, shape strategy, and account for complexities and uncertainties.
- 7+ years of Product Design experience designing a mix of consumer and enterprise products.
- Demonstrated excellence in craft, communication, collaboration, and business acumen.
- Multiple examples of successful product launches that led to meaningful business impact.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex workflows and design solutions that scale to diverse and global teams.
- Ability to rapidly ideate, produce, and test multiple UX/UI concepts and prototypes.
- Expertise in playing a lead role on cross-functional teams to work with partners to define and execute against priorities.
- Strong communication skills to share concepts, facilitate discussions, and constructively debate their potential.
- Experience working in fast-paced, continuous delivery environments.
- A willingness to fail, learn, and share your findings with your colleagues.
- An ego-free and earnest mindset—you welcome candid feedback and constructively give it.
- A passion for entertainment, filmmaking, and storytelling.
- Experience designing enterprise, streaming, or productivity tooling
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $80,000-$550,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Remote location allowed
Level of experience :Senior (5-10 years)
Check out the description to know which languages are mandatory.