Aisera is happy to employ remote employees within the USA for this role.
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM)
Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Sales Engineering team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and win. This role sits squarely between Sales and Engineering. You will partner with these teams to help bridge business and technology, helping customers realize the art of the possible with cutting-edge Conversational AI. Your job is to do what it takes to get the technical win and “tee it up” for the sales team to close the deal. You will also partner closely with the post-sales teams to ensure your customers are able to successfully harness the power of Aisera.
This is a small, but very important team. You’ll be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond your “day job”. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Active participant in the sales process, with an emphasis on technical discovery diligence
- Own the technical product overview and objection handling aspects
- Build and deliver compelling demos to showcase the art of the possible
- Define, build, and execute Proof of Concepts
- Troubleshoot issues and/or escalate to necessary teams during demo prep and POCs
- Lead coordination of additional Aisera technical resources to help secure the deal
- Participate in necessary onboarding activities: work closely with CSMs, CSEs, SAs for onboarding, education, workshops, escalation management and other activities to ensure successful customer launch
- Own collecting and driving product feedback
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect working with enterprise software solutions.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills: Must be able to present to various persona and levels within our prospect and customer organizations.
- Sales Acumen: Required to be an active partner to AEs in the sales process. Ability to understand customer challenges, pains and opportunities, and articulate Aisera's value accordingly.
- Team Player: Required to collaborate closely with all necessary stakeholders - both internal and external - to help drive successful close of deals and to help launch customers into production successfully.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with IT, IT Automation, and Technical Support systems is a big plus
- Familiarity with AI/ML and related technologies
At Aisera, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
For this role, our current base pay ranges is:
BASE SALARY: $115,000-$150,000
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, and equity.